It is one of those times when I just need to sit down and get on with it - then it won't be so bad. I seem to be comparing writing my blog to eating vegetables which is not good! In truth I don't really know why I have this blog. I think I like the idea of it but haven't really got into it properly. I have thought about stopping it but in my usual stubborn way, I think I'll battle on and see if things improve.
Anyway, what have I been doing?
1. I have a new baby nephew and managed to finish his blanket.
2. I've been to Cornwall and had a lovely, if a little wet, time.
3. I've bought a book to learn how to crochet but have yet to start.
4. I've broken up from school - hooray!
5. I have used up nearly half of my holidays already.
6. I have done quite a bit of knitting.
7. I've taken up running (a slight exaggeration). I've been for a very short jog 4 times! It's horrible but I really need to do some exercise.