Monday 11 August 2008

Behind

I feel so ridiculously behind with this blog that I just don't know where to start!


It is one of those times when I just need to sit down and get on with it - then it won't be so bad. I seem to be comparing writing my blog to eating vegetables which is not good! In truth I don't really know why I have this blog. I think I like the idea of it but haven't really got into it properly. I have thought about stopping it but in my usual stubborn way, I think I'll battle on and see if things improve.



Anyway, what have I been doing?


1. I have a new baby nephew and managed to finish his blanket.






2. I've been to Cornwall and had a lovely, if a little wet, time.





3. I've bought a book to learn how to crochet but have yet to start.





4. I've broken up from school - hooray!





5. I have used up nearly half of my holidays already.





6. I have done quite a bit of knitting.




7. I've taken up running (a slight exaggeration). I've been for a very short jog 4 times! It's horrible but I really need to do some exercise.

No comments: