Tuesday 9 September 2008

Exciting!

I was really excited last Tuesday when I typed my tea cosy pattern up and posted it on my blog. I also added it as a free pattern on Ravelry.

I was even more excited when I checked my pattern, to see that people had added it to their queues! When I last checked, it was in no less than 36 queues! I am amazed and will be very interested to see if anyone actually knits it. Being in 36 queues just means 36 people have put it on a list of things they want to knit and if they are anything like me, that list never gets any shorter - just longer. Oh well, I am just so pleased that fellow knitters have liked it enough to even do that. Which is more than I can say of 2 of my other knitted designs - more about that next time!

3 comments:

Janey said...

I've just discovered your blog and am off to put your Tea Cosy on my queue too...I promise I will try to actually knit it too!

Anonymous said...

I discovered your blog today and I am half-way through knitting your fab teacosy for my teenage daughter. She wanted a glass teapot for her 19th birthday and as soon as I saw your design, I just had to make it! I'll post piccies on my blog after the birthday girl's special day (April 6th). (I'm making it in a lovely shade of red.)

PS. I love your blog! :)

Unknown said...

I love your pattern!! I made it last week and it turned out great!! Thanks for sharing it. I live in the Southern U.S. and made it for a dear friend of my father who is British and had a tea cosy that was falling apart. He was absolutely thrilled with it. Please keep sharing!