Monday 21 January 2008

January bag(s)


Having thought for ages about what bag to knit for January for the Knit a Bag a Month project, I have finally started one (well two actually).



I absolutely could not resist 'Audrey' from issue 3 of Let's Knit. It's a cute little cable and moss stitch bag - perfect for my first attempt with cabling. I was really pleased with how the cables came out and they were really easy too. I just need to add a handle and find some sort of felted beads as suggested in the pattern.




The other bag I have started is one I have made up myself. I would say it's one of my own designs but to be honest I just picked up the needles and started knitting - there was very little designing actually going on. I used the Rowan Spray I received from my swap partner in December. Just need to sort handle/fastenings. Will post pics soon.

No comments: