Friday 4 January 2008

Happy 2008

Happy New Year! A little late I know but there we go.

Anyway, my knitting project for 2008? Well, I've decided to knit a bag a month. Basically it's an excuse to have something to knit each month and another excuse to make more bags. There are going to be a few rules (just a few, I promise otherwise it'll never get completed).

1. At least one bag must be completed in each calendar month.
2. At least one bag must be felted.
3. At least one bag must incorporate beads (my newly acquired skill).
4. At least one bag must be of your own design.
5. At least one bag must be cabled.

That's it.

If anyone would like to join the project, contact me or just knit a bag a month for fun! I will be posting on Ravelry about this and might even set up a separate blog dedicated to the project. I'm off to get knitting before January is over!

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

this is a nice idea, but i haven't got the patience.
Instead im just going to try and finish everything that i start this year, and try to use up what i have rather than buy more yarn.