Happy New Year! A little late I know but there we go.
Anyway, my knitting project for 2008? Well, I've decided to knit a bag a month. Basically it's an excuse to have something to knit each month and another excuse to make more bags. There are going to be a few rules (just a few, I promise otherwise it'll never get completed).
1. At least one bag must be completed in each calendar month.
2. At least one bag must be felted.
3. At least one bag must incorporate beads (my newly acquired skill).
4. At least one bag must be of your own design.
5. At least one bag must be cabled.
If anyone would like to join the project, contact me or just knit a bag a month for fun! I will be posting on Ravelry about this and might even set up a separate blog dedicated to the project. I'm off to get knitting before January is over!