Tuesday 11 June 2013

I'm back!

Hello, I'm back.  Welcome to my blog if you haven't been before and welcome back to those of you who have!

Well, what have I been doing for 5 years?  5 years!  I now have an 8 year old and a 6 year old so I guess that's what I've been doing.  Oh, and working full time and adjusting to life as a single Mum.  Oh, and moving house twice. 

Yes that's what has kept me away from my cyber-life.  And the fact that my computer was hacked into which made me slightly computer-phobic for a while not to mention what it did to the actual computer.  Anyway, it is good to be back and you can be reassured that I have not stopped knitting during these last 5 years.  Oh no, most definitely not.  My stash has reached its all time record and I dare not admit the number of unfinished projects that are hiding around my house somewhere.  No, the knitting is what has been keeping me sane. 

I have so many new things to share with you that I hardly know where to begin.  It is tempting to blurt it all out now but I must restrain myself and slow down.  I also have a bit of camera problem at the moment so I can't share any photos.  Once the issue is resolved I will be able to share my new creations with you all.  At the moment I am just bursting with another secret that is so, so, so exciting!  I was going to save it for another day but I don't think I will be able to keep it in.  I'll just whisper it quietly...

(I can crochet!)

There, I said it.  If I start on crochet now, I don't think I will stop so I mustn't say another word. 

But I am totally hooked.



No comments: