Tuesday 1 April 2008

Where to start!?

I have been so busy lately and done loads of knitting that I just don't know where to start. I really need to take some photos as well. In brief this is what I have been up to on the knitting front:

1. Made a cushion in entrelac style (my first go at this and quite pleased with myself)

2. Bought some recycled sari silk and started knitting this bag with it (it's amazing but a little difficult to knit with)

3. Finished my bunny

4. Started Clementine by Emma King at last (been on my list for ages)

5. Bought some organic cotton and started a little bag

6. Made a pair of little pink Mary Jane's by Sublime for a cousin's baby.

I think that's about it.

7. Just remembered - added some finishing touches to my little pink cable bag from Let's Knit.



Really hoping to finish off lots of projects ASAP and take some photos. I will be on holiday from school after Friday so may have a little more free time (just a little!)

1 comment:

laughing purple goldfish said...

I am so looking forward to seeing your bag made from the recycled sari silk... I'd love to work on a project like that myself