Tuesday 30 October 2007

So that was October

Well, October came and went and I think spent most of it messing about on Ravelry. I have become ever so slightly addicted - but it is brilliant. Mostly it has just made me add to my list of things I want to knit but it has also forced me to organise my stash (which was getting a little out of control).

Despite my Ravelry addiction I have managed to do some knitting. I made another pair of Sublime Mary Janes for a colleague who has just had a baby girl. I didn't take a photo of them before I sent them though. I've started 2 scarves, nearly finished a cardigan for my boy and am part-way through a jumper for my girl (see below).



I'm knitting it in Wendy Chameleon Chunky using a pattern from Knitting magazine.

I've also done a bit of reading (and I do just mean a bit) but will post about that later.

No comments: