Monday 1 July 2013

Multiplying garlands

Now that I have mastered the basics of crochet, I have ventured into teaching myself to follow a pattern.  After a bit of trial and error, I starting picking up the different stitches and quickly learned to crochet a heart, a flower or two and a butterfly.  These little projects are instantly satisfying and so, so addictive.

Before I knew what was happening, one heart turned into an entire garland and that garland turned into many more of every colour combination possible.

I just adore these little creations and the endless possibilities of combing colour, shape and yarn.



I am now very excited to announce that I have an etsy shop selling these pretty garlands.  They are roughly 150cm long and I will take orders for different specifications.



Please pop over to etsy and take a look: etsy.com/shop/LollipopKnits

No comments: